Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Candice Swanepoel gets topless in lingerie bra bikini sexy poses collections.

I only have the one shot, but I thought I’d better share this picture of supermodel sensation Candice Swanepoel topless for Vogue magazine with you guys before any of you decided to stage a revolt. The girl is just gorgeous and in this outfit with all the jewelry and crap, she’s looking like what I imagine a Russian billionaire’s daughter would look like. Topless with a leather jacket? Yes please.









You can pretty much never go wrong posting pictures of a Victoria’s Secret model like Candice Swanepoel hanging out in a few varieties of lingerie. Maybe if she was rolling around in horse manure, but even then I think she’d still look hot. What? We can’t smell it. Anyhow, you guys know the drill, boobs in expensive bras and sexy underwear…. Good enough.















Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment