Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Kim Kardashian nude again in magazine.

Because there’s still people out there who genuinely believe Kim Kardashian is some sort of role model and not an ass mountain of whore lies, here she is entirely reversing her position on those nude W Magazine photos after pretending they lied and exploited her just four days ago. Us Magazine reports:







“Looking back, I love the photos,” she told Us at Thursday’s REVOLVEclothing.com event in L.A. “W Magazine is iconic so I’m really happy that I did it and that those are the photos.”
So what brought on the tears?
“It’s just that that’s not what I thought they were going to be,” she explained. “Obviously I’m comfortable posing nude — I’ve done that before, and I did that then for the magazine. But that’s probably not the direction I would’ve wanted to go if I thought that was going to be the case.”




Everyone catch that last part? “I didn’t think I was going to be nude – while I was posing nude.” Amazing. I actually would’ve respected Kim if she just went, “You know what brought on the tears? I have a new show to promote and didn’t feel like getting pissed on again. So I pulled a story out of my ass. I’ll probably do it again, too, because honestly, what am I bringing to the table here? A huge butt? Wow, how unusual in a country plagued by obesity. Sisters? Ooh, stop the press, one of them looks like Chewbacca. Also, I love black penis. Think that goes over well in the south? So why don’t you cut me some slack, and let me pretend a highly respected magazine raped me with a camera for a quick write-up? It’s not like I’m not going to reverse my story anyway for even more press.”

Then maybe she could fart and fly out the window. I don’t think that’s asking for much.

Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment