Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sofia Vergara’s Breasts Win Big!!!

I know I gave Kate Beckinsale the award for last night’s Hottest Piece Of Ass but that was before I saw these photos of Sofia Vergara and her enormous cha-chas ! All I can say is, Wow! She wins hands down! Sorry Kate, better luck next year.








If you guys are anything like me, then you like girls with big breasts. And one of the greatest racks in the business was out yesterday walking the streets. Yes, Columbian beauty Sofia Vergara. Unfortunately she was trying to cover those babies up, but luckily her tits are so big there’s no way of hiding them mounds. Yes, I know I’m easy but just imagine what I’m like when there’s some actual cleavage.












Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment